With applications received from 19 European countries, we are proud to announce that the selection panel for Munich 2013 has now selected the chair’s team: Session President Federico Fasol (Italy) will be accompanied on the board by his Vice-presidents Monika Seidel (Germany), Stamos Tahas (Greece) and Vivek Gathani (United Kingdom).
Selected as chairpersons are:
- Boaz Manger (The Netherlands)
- Christian Drews (Germany)
- Christiane Kraus (Austria)
- Dimitris Zacharias (Greece)
- Kati Pärn (Estonia)
- Lars Melakoski (Finland)
- Magdalena Pietras (Poland)
- Marie Dromey (Ireland)
- Monika Ghosh (United Kingdom)
- Oksana Korchak (Ukraine)
- Oleg Shimanskyy (Ukraine)
- Richard Janousek (Czech Republic)
- Uģis Balmaks (Latvia)
- Valentina Mina (Cyprus)
- Veronika Drzková (Czech Republic).
A list of the chairpersons with pictures may be found here.
We are also happy to announce that Sophie Debrunner Hall (Switzerland) will be editing the sessions media production.
The full Selection Panel Report can be found here.